• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

JP MORGAN QUANTITATIVE ANALYST INTERNSHIP CODING CHALLENGE

Hi,

Has anyone taken the JP MORGAN CHASE QUANTITATIVE INTERNSHIP CODING CHALLENGE on HireVue?
What kind of questions are asked and how do I prepare for the same?

If you mean the coding test for the internship, then:

First question is usually about your views on the CapsLock key, and whether or not you find ALL CAPS to be effective in written communications.

From there, the test will look like something on Hacker Rank. Algorithms, data types will be useful for you to know.

the questions aren’t too bad for those who know how to code; there are a lot of layers of possible solutions, and you should be prepared to discuss your approach.

How was the interview? I have applied for the Quantitative Analytics position in London and will do the coding challenge tomorrow.

How was the interview? I have applied for the Quantitative Analytics position in London and will do the coding challenge tomorrow.
Hey, can you share the nature of questions, for the hacker rank coding test. Thanks.

Back