• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE LSE Financial Math or Imperial RMFE?

Hello,

First post!

I'm currently an undergrad in Aero Engineering at a British Uni. I've received offers from:

-LSE, Financial Mathematics
-Imperial, Risk Management & Financial Engineering
-Warwick, Financial Mathematics

I'd prefer to stay in London so am considering LSE/Imperial. I'm not so interested in what people think of the content (as this is subjective and they both look interesting to me), but more in the career opportunities each one will open up, LSE seems much more selective from what I've heard.

I know there's a few threads around addressing this, but I was wondering if anyone has any fresh opinions? In particular, I'm struggling to find any info about career destinations after the LSE course.

I've got an internship in equities trading this summer at a BB, but I'm really hoping the Msc will give me a lot more choice in where I work in future: i.e. i'll be more confident with fixed income, quant roles and buy side.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers

Back