• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

LSE Risk and Stochastics? Good?

I just got an offer from there. The program is a combination of Financial Math, Risk Management and probably some Actuarial Science stuff. I wish to work in US/Canada/Hongkong for Sales/Trading or portfolio management. Do you think it is worth to go? I am a Canadian but I am not sure how LSE looks in the states.

I am waiting for the responses from Columbia MFE / UMich MFE / USC Financial Math. Which one should I take among these 4? (Let's assume I have the offers..)

Thank you very much!

Hi,

Could you share background with us? I applied LSE as well but have yet to hear from them.

Hi,

Could you share background with us? I applied LSE as well but have yet to hear from them.

GPA 3.65 from a Top Canadian School. Math Major. Several interns. GRE 1410. I guess you applied Fin Math? You will have responses by Jan I think.

Congrats, I think LSE is a great school.

I just got rejected from the same course. My GPA is very close to yours, but major in engineering.

Back