• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Masters degree advice

I'm currently looking around for Mathematical Finance programs and would like to know what I am competitive for.

Flag Ship State School
Major: Math
Minors: Chem
Overall GPA: 3.7
Major GPA: 4.0
GRE Q: 170
The Math courses I have taken are: Calc 1-3, ODE's, Linear Algebra, Intro Statistics, Numerical Analysis, Real Analysis, Probability Theory, Financial Derivatives 1 and 2, Abstract Algebra, Applied Analysis (PDE's).
In addition I know Python, R, C++, and Matlab.
I have not taken any Business or Finance courses from the Business school. All the Finance stuff I know is from Financial Derivatives 1 and 2 from the Math Department, but to be fair it covered quite a bit. We used Derivative of Markets by McDonald. I'd really like to learn Stochastic calculus and processes, Time Series Analysis, and Measure Theoretic Probability.

I'd like to know how I fair and any advice you all might have.

Besides demonstrating your genuine interest in quant finance by a project of some short, it would be important to explain it in your application.
Stochastic is an important course in MFE so showing some interest and knowledge is a plus.
Your profile probably has a lot of checkboxes clicked. Take a look at this
Do’s and Don’ts of MFE Applications

Back