• TIME TO 2024 UK RANKINGS

• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MBA/MS Finance or MFE

Hello Mr. Raghu,

First of all thanks you very much for all the discussions you have started. Its really helpful to all of us.
I am a finance ERP professional and need your expert opinion in choosing right path.

My profile :
HSSC : 80%
B.Sc Agriculture (4 years) : 7.9/10
PGDM Finance Planning (6 Months) : 75% (Private institution)
Subjects : Capital market (Equity, MF, Derivatives, Insurance) & Investment analysis & Planning.
Experience : 6+ Years as SAP FICO consultant and trainer. (2 Years Finance + 4 Years SAP)

I have been thinking for higher education. After doing some research, got some options as follows.
1) MBA Finance
2) MS finance (1 Year Vs 2 Years)
3) MS financial Engg.
I have all the qualifications required for all these three choices including subjects.

Could you please give me your suggestion on my profile?

Thanks & Regards,
SACHIN

I think your higher education choice should be driven by what u wann do in future , not by what have u done in future.

It all depends what you are trying to accomplish? share with us why do u wann masters degree? what u hope to get accomplished with ur new degree?

Back