Need some help

I am a Student from BITS Pilani India with a GPA of 7/10 will probably go to 7.5 by the end of college. I have a Masters in Economics and Bachelors in Engineering. I have already done many of the finance courses which includes security analysis and portfolio management, derivatives and risk management business analysis and valuation and project appraisal. I was also the head of the logistics department for one of the technical fest and also the joint secretary of my association in college. Which all colleges do i have a shot at for a mfe ?

nobody can answer that for you,
you need to take the GRE, you need great letters of recommendation etc...
and just apply and see what happens.

nobody can answer that for you,
you need to take the GRE, you need great letters of recommendation etc...
and just apply and see what happens.

I agree with @TehRaio, there are weaker schools and there are stronger schools, obviously the weaker ones will be a little easier to get into versus the stronger ones, this applies to any program whether its undergrad, PhD, or a MFE, etc. @Venkateswara , you already have a bachelors and a masters so you should be familiar with this process, with that being said, apply where you want to go and see what happens. Good luck!

nah in India, you write entrance examinations for each college, that is every college has their own examination to admit students

Back