• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM No news from UChicago MSFM yet since i submitted

Nothing received, even without an acknowlegement email. I called the number on the webpage and a lady answered. She said they could not check if they have received my documents and they did no know how to check the status. What shall I do now? thanks guys

Call them again and you'll probably get to speak to someone else. Keep your application lodgement email handy should they need details on the date of submission or the payment of the application fee.

If nothing works, ask to speak with Ashley Doss (last resort)

I called and then received this message, which looks like exactly the same one many ppl have received before

Thank you for your e-mail. ..We hope to have all admission decisions
finalized by the end of this week. We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

The Financial Mathematics Program

Nothing heard!
I think what left are all deny letters, why they cannot sent them quickly. Although they always said "by the end of this week", not sure which week they exactly mean.
How many people still get nothing from UChicago?
And they don't reply my email.
What is really going on with them?

Many top programs operate so unprofessionally... that's just sad...

Good luck...

Back