• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE NTU MFE vs Rutgers MQF

NTU MFE vs Rutgers MQF

• NTU MFE

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Rutgers MQf

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Fordham MQF

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Received admissions from the two programs but uncertain which one to choose. I am located in Singapore now but want to try some place different and thus prefers Rutgers MQF. However it seems that NTU ranks higher than Rutgers in terms of university overall ranking and is better known? For program ranking NTU MFE is not in quantnet ranking list so not sure how to compare the two. Please give some advice. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the reply! I would prefer the US. But I am concerned that job is more difficult to get there and in the long term green card is hard to get; I am PR in Singapore (staying overseas too long might lose it). PS. Adding another option as just got the admission from Fordham QF.

I know the Fordham program is no joke. They have 90% employment at an average salary of 97k. The director seemed very Hans on as well and I would recommend the program.

Thanks for the reply! I would prefer the US. But I am concerned that job is more difficult to get there and in the long term green card is hard to get; I am PR in Singapore (staying overseas too long might lose it). PS. Adding another option as just got the admission from Fordham QF.

Getting the first job is hard anywhere, just how the world is :). Regarding green card, think the waiting period for SG citizens is way better than Chinese, Indian and mexican nationals.

I know the Fordham program is no joke. They have 90% employment at an average salary of 97k. The director seemed very Hans on as well and I would recommend the program.
Any idea how much of that is from the part time option?

Back