• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYC Hedge Fund looking for Quantitative Developer

I'm not sure where to post this but my partner and I are looking for a Quantitative Developer to help us in many areas of trading strategies and risk. We both worked at CS together and he went on to work at the undisputed best quant fund in the world while I worked at a smaller NYC hedge fund. We are looking to start our own fund and need someone who can grow into a portfolio manager in the future. Email me at waiman@windforceventures.com .

Start up hedge fund located in NYC is looking for a Quant Developer with experience in Equity/Futures modeling. This is a great opportunity to work with quant oriented portfolio managers who each have over 25 years of experience. Ideal applicants for this position must have a strong background in statistical and mathematical modeling and be good team players with strong communication skills. Our hire will be a bright individual who is passionate about innovating and developing trading strategies. This Financial firm is looking for a creative and resilient person who can grow to be a portfolio manager.

Requirements:

• Experience in programming trading/risk management systems
  • Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, physics, engineering, quantitative finance) from a top school
  • 1-3 years of directly relevant industry experience with financial instruments (for example, at a bank or top financial firm)
  • Experience with equities is preferred and other asset classes are a big plus
  • Some experience with big data, machine learning algorithms would be a big plus
  • C/C++, Python, Java

Last edited:
Back