• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU Tandon MFE: 1000 Dollar Non Refundable Deposit

Hi Guys,
I have just received an admit to the NYU Tandon MFE Program, however they have a non refundable deposit of 1000 dollars and a deadline of 28th Feb. As compared to the rest of the programs at NYU Tandon itself this deposit is double the cost (all other programs have a deposit of 500 dollars). Would love to know if there is anyway we can get them to extend the deadline to something like mid march?

Hi Guys,
I have just received an admit to the NYU Tandon MFE Program, however they have a non refundable deposit of 1000 dollars and a deadline of 28th Feb. As compared to the rest of the programs at NYU Tandon itself this deposit is double the cost (all other programs have a deposit of 500 dollars). Would love to know if there is anyway we can get them to extend the deadline to something like mid march?
i am also waiting for columbia MFE
Deadline is 28 feb 2019 11.59 pm est ?

Hi Guys,

why don't you ask for an extension, anyway they want you more than you do, right?

Last edited:
Back