• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Oxford, Imperial & LSE MCF 2023 Applications

Same here, I think it is very unlikely to get an offer from this point though.

Hi guys! Sorry if it's a dumb question but did you all send references (Imperial math & finance program)? I'm asking because I see that the reference field is without * which is meaning it's not required? I finished my bachelor's almost 10y ago and not sure that I can get an academic reference from my University

Hi guys! Sorry if it's a dumb question but did you all send references (Imperial math & finance program)? I'm asking because I see that the reference field is without * which is meaning it's not required? I finished my bachelor's almost 10y ago and not sure that I can get an academic reference from my University
I believe you will need references best thing is to contact admissions

does anyone get some new feedback from imperial? I just got my reject

Did any waitlisted candidate get a mail from Oxford asking if they are still interested in the program?
They sent this to me also but I got an offer today from them. I am not sure what to do though with the offer though because I have already accepted Imperial.

They sent this to me also but I got an offer today from them. I am not sure what to do though with the offer though because I have already accepted Imperial.
My friend has also got an offer from mcf today and he was also in waitlist before.

Hi @rsf May I ask did you write a love letter to the admission committee? Did you decide to take this offer? Thanks!

Back