• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Oxford, Imperial & LSE MCF 2023 Applications

I still haven’t received anything from Oxford MCF. Does that mean waiting list ?
Also I am still waiting from Imperial MathFin anyone who received an offer so far ? I completed my application 2nd of Dec.

What is the general feeling about Oxford MCF vs Imperial MF?

Hey, just got my offer for Oxford MSFE. Has anyone here applied there? Do you want to make a WhatsApp group?
Did you ever make this group chat? Or is there already one for the course?

Imperial sends offers todays I guess.
Just got the Imperial offer for Mathematics and Finance.
It is going to be a hard decision choosing between Imperial and Oxford

When did you apply for imperial ?

You have both offers now?

The Oxford offer was in Feb, the Imperial is today.
Congrats, I am still waiting for Oxford. But if I do get the Oxford offer I don't know whether to go to Imperial or Oxford.

Anyone, or know anyone, who heard anything recently from Oxford?

My upload button disappeared on Tuesday, haven't heard back from them yet. Is your upload button still there?

I am still waiting too and upload button still there 🤦‍♂😑😑. I hope we get reply soon.

I received an email saying that my application will be put on a waiting list. When do waitlisted people get to know about final decision?

I received waiting list too. I think chances of getting in from a waiting list are very slim. I will just assume is a rejection. But I guess there is still some small chance. 👍

Back