• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Paul Craig Roberts' latest

Here is Paul Craig Roberts' latest essay. I have to concede his tone has become increasingly pessimistic.

There is a general sense of unease "out there," almost palpable in texture. The old American narrative of growth and prosperity has gone out the window, replaced by -- dare I say it? -- dread and angst. Sometimes I think the USA is a powder keg just waiting for a spark.

Another great essay from Roberts. Which is surprising since at times he doesn't write anything for weeks or even months. You won't find an apologist and establishment lackey like Friedman writing like this.

Back