• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quant programs

Hi!

I'm from Perú and I'm interesed on a quant program in europe or in Usa. Unfortunately, my grades at my bachelor un economics are really bad. However, I did a máster degree in statistics and my GPA improved. (It was 3 on bachelor and 3.80 on máster). I also hace beeing working as quant un Peru and i got promoted two times in less than 3 years. Also I took gmat test and i score 740. Also i got FRM and Cqf certification and I Will complete the micromaster un financie of MIT. So I was Wonder about my chance to get into a top máster program. I know that my bachelor sucks, but the other thing I did could help me yo improved my application??

The programs I Will like yo apply are the following:

USA:
MFE Berckley
computational financie carnegie mellon
Computational finance Georgeatec

Uk:
LBS máster in finance with concentración in quant.
Lse quantitative risk management

Europe:
Ku leuven
Bocconi manfinrisk
Ámsterdan quantitative finance
Afi finanzas cuantitativas.
Efpl financian enginering
Vienna university

Back