• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF Reviews Deleted

Hey @Andy Nguyen i saw two negative reviews on Cmu MSCF last week which are no longer there. Is there a reason for this? Is it possible the reviewers themselves deleted the post or was it removed by you?

I don’t remember, but the thing is what ever the views are they should stay there. I believe in free speech, so I believe any views should be available no matter what they are.

The reviews were deleted by its original authors for whatever reason. It was disappointing to say the least. I know it takes a lot of effort to write a review, specially the unprompted reviews.
Yeah they even left an email. I wish I could at least try to understand where they were coming from.

Back