• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

salary for FE in Montreal

I know it's a really tough question given the economic situation. But what salary would an FE get in Montreal?

If there is no data for current year, what would it have been last couple years?

Thanks

I have personally been thinking to pursuit FE in Montreal, Quebec. However, I have not really come across an anglophone University with FE program there (McGill has Ms in Computational Science, idk how related that is to FE).
:-k

There are some of Canada's biggest banks in Montreal, I suppose their pay should be relatively big as well. Although I have heard Canada has huge tax on income.

I also have not been able to find out the job prospect of FE in Canada as a whole (Toronto, Montreal..etc).

I know it's a really tough question given the economic situation. But what salary would an FE get in Montreal?

If there is no data for current year, what would it have been last couple years?

Thanks

Is it not a great one amongst all the salaries?

Back