• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Summer Internship opportunity at a Quant Fund @NYC

This is a summer internship opportunitiy in a quantitative hedge fund in NYC.

The startup hedge fund is composed of a group of elite portfolio managers and quants with great track record. Half of the employees earned their PhD’s in engineering, and they are carefully selected from thousands of candidates. We also hire people from Google, Amazon, and Bloomberg if they fit. We also worked with professors from various universities.

Now there is a summer internship opportunity in the firm. If he/she performs well, this will lead to a job offer.

Here are some basic requirements for the candidates:
(a) Ph.D student in engineering (CS, Physics, EE, etc.) or math.
(b) Good at C++
(c) Research experience in the quantitative field (such as machine learning, statistics, etc.)
(d) Good at communication
(e) Past internship in IT research labs or financial firms is a plus

If you are interested, please contact me in this forum.

Thanks.

This is a summer internship opportunitiy in a quantitative hedge fund in NYC.

The startup hedge fund is composed of a group of elite portfolio managers and quants with great track record. Half of the employees earned their PhD’s in engineering, and they are carefully selected from thousands of candidates. We also hire people from Google, Amazon, and Bloomberg if they fit. We also worked with professors from various universities.

Now there is a summer internship opportunity in the firm. If he/she performs well, this will lead to a job offer.

Here are some basic requirements for the candidates:
(a) Ph.D student in engineering (CS, Physics, EE, etc.) or math.
(b) Good at C++
(c) Research experience in the quantitative field (such as machine learning, statistics, etc.)
(d) Good at communication
(e) Past internship in IT research labs or financial firms is a plus

If you are interested, please contact me in this forum.

Thanks.

What about PhDs in Economics, whats your take on that? If you know that is, thanks in advanced.

Hi Ricky Shi,

I am interested in the position. I have started a conversation with you in the PM.

Ricky

You said you worked with professors. Do you mean you have professors do internships? I'm a physics professor interested in quant work. Please contact me if you'd be open to a physics professors......text at 936-828-8747

Back