• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE TAMU MSFM V.S Lehigh MSAF

compare

• TAMU MSFM

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Lehigh MSAF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, everyone, I got accepted to these two programs.
I don't want to pursue phd after graduation.
There is little information about TAMU Financial Mathematics, could you give me some advice about these two programs?​

Hello, everyone, I got accepted to these two programs.
I don't want to pursue phd after graduation.
There is little information about TAMU Financial Mathematics, could you give me some advice about these two programs?​

You might be better off taking another year and applying to schools with better career services and established relationships with potential employers. With either of the schools listed, it will be an uphill battle.

Lehigh has no presence in anything quantitative on Wall Street. I was just at a Wall Street council and trust me, apply to other schools.

both seem very new programs or not very well known, i would say it is risky

Back