• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE student found dead in his home

That is very sad indeed ! I hope it is not all the pressure of work as he mentioned in his blog.. Quote: According to Jin’s blog, Qi published his last Weibo post about a week before his death, saying that his health had not been well throughout the fall and spring. In his Weibo, Qi said that “staying up late” and the “endless overtime work” were exhausting his classmates and making him lose his hair, said Jin.

I was sent this note which I pass along here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A fund-raising has been started to help his parents pay off the debt as his folks borrowed funds to get him through the school. He is the only child.
Anyone interested in donating can contact the office at mfe@haas.berkely.edu or call 510-642.4417

http://www.worldjournal.com/view/full_news/17717518/article-柏大中國碩士生戚成純-宿舍猝死?instance=news_pics

Back