• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE Waitlist Decision Update

Hi,
I have been asked to enroll in their pre-program courses. I am still on the waitlist. Has anyone received a rejection based on their waitlist? Also, what are the chances of acceptance still? Does it mean that I have sure shot rejection, given that I have not even had the interview?

Hi,
I have been asked to enroll in their pre-program courses. I am still on the waitlist. Has anyone received a rejection based on their waitlist? Also, what are the chances of acceptance still? Does it mean that I have sure shot rejection, given that I have not even had the interview?
Since there are approximately 120 people in the pre program courses for each, you can guess that there are at least few dozen of students on the waitlist. Now the admission cycle has ended, the slots for Spring 2023 are already full. That said, you have a little chance of admission if you are a great candidate in the top of the waitlist.

Yes, so every waitlisted people should take all the courses even though he or she has little chance.

Last edited:
Back