• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UofT MMF Class of 2022

I recently received my offer to the MMF program and am looking to reach out to other students who will be attending the program. I am thinking of putting together a Facebook group or a discord server for this upcoming year's MMF class.

you've already received an offer? when did you have your interview? are you an international student?

you've already received an offer? when did you have your interview? are you an international student?
Yeah, I received my offer on March 5th and I had my interview on February 25th. They told me they were doing interviews from February 15th-26th and I am a domestic student. Have you not heard anything from UofT yet?

I am an internatioanl student, and I had my online interview on feb 26th, but I haven't received any news / offers yet. If you don't mind, can you share a bit about your bio (grades / work experience) and your interview experience.

I see, they gave me until March 19th to accept or decline my offer so there might be another round of offers going out after that.

Yep, I'm finishing up my master's in theoretical physics and my average was 91%. I did some part-time work at financial advising company, volunteered at a STEM outreach organization, and supervised a co-op student during my masters. My interview I would say went pretty well, I knew about it a couple of weeks in advance so I did a lot of prep for it.

Congrats to Sillaste! I had my interview on March 3rd and I'm still waiting for reply/news from uoft.

Hi there guys I also got an offer from UoT.
Congrats Sillaste!!

@silaste @ADM

That's great to hear that you all have completed your interviews. I have also been offered a chance to attend an interview. If you could be kind enough to share the experience and also let me know how I could prepare for the interview I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you in advance and looking forward for your reply

Back