• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
University of Toronto - Master of Mathematical Finance

Toronto MathFin UofT MMF Students

• Thread starter Thread starter Dibbs
  • Start date Start date
yep, i am following it. I was interview yesterday and hope i can get the decision today or tmr.
Most people seems to get admission within 1 or 2 days after interview, I don't know if they have a wait list? seems like my chance is so slim

Most people seems to get admission within 1 or 2 days after interview, I don't know if they have a wait list? seems like my chance is so slim
yes. I just want to know the decision no matter what it is. waiting is such a pain. I think if you dont get any news from them after your interview you are very likely on the waitinglist.

any more news? admit/reject? btw those who are not attending please notify that office fast so that to clear the wait for others. Sometime i just wish they send us a rejection fast so that we don't have to have some hope and focus on other plan, if they don't want to admit just downright reject, that will be better

btw, who are in here still waiting? I mean you either completed assessment/interview but no news so far? Let's united :)

Do u guys know when is the deadline for admitted student to reply to MMF?
I am still waiting too.

Do u guys know when is the deadline for admitted student to reply to MMF?
I am still waiting too.
In the website they said that 12 days after the offer is made, people have the offers at different time so the deadlines are also different i guess, you may refer to the tracker. Btw when was your interview?

They said that they have not decided yet for my case, they hope to finalize starting mid april
This is the email from Petra just mins ago:
Thank you for your application to the Mathematical Finance Program. We
have now reviewed all of the files, and I regret to inform you that it
appears unlikely at this time that we will be able to offer you a place
in this program for the coming year. There have been many excellent
candidates, and we were unable to accept them all.

However, we have left your name on the waiting list in case positions
become available within the next few months.

In any event, I wish you all the best in your future studies and thank you for your patience.

Back