• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Valid Sudoku - LeetCode

3rd choice; get same results as in this excellent thesis

Attachments

• Dissertation_1103553.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
2nd possibility: implement code based on my book

Hi Daniel,
I had a question about your PDE(Numerics) book. From the TOC, I am familiar with some of the material covered in the first five chapters.

Would you recommend this as a companion book to Strauss/Rustom Choksi(Choksi, PDE) or can I think of using it as a primary text for learning PDEs too.

Regards,
Quasar

Hi Daniel,
I had a question about your PDE(Numerics) book. From the TOC, I am familiar with some of the material covered in the first five chapters.

Would you recommend this as a companion book to Strauss/Rustom Choksi(Choksi, PDE) or can I think of using it as a primary text for learning PDEs too.

Regards,
Quasar
This book is too theoretical and long-winded for the current context. In a more math degree it would be OK but it too has prerequisites. No free lunch.

My objective was to have my book as self-contained as possible!!

Good practical books

Last edited:
And BEST book ever for folk like your good self is KKOP .. get it ASAP

That's all your need.

You gotta know a bit of finance as well. It is for (aspiring) quants.

And program up the stuff .. staring at equations is not enough :eek:

Last edited:
And BEST book ever for folk like your good self is KKOP .. get it ASAP

That's all your need.

You gotta know a bit of finance as well. It is for (aspiring) quants.

And program up the stuff .. staring at equations is not enough :eek:
Thank you for both practical suggestions - and I am a big fan of KKOP, makes for a very nice methods course, very accessible. Will be in touch here.

Back