• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Which colleges should I target with GRE 326 (161 V & 165 Q) for MS in Quantitative Finance/Financial Engg?

I am a Computer Science Graduate. I worked for 14 months in Data Science firm mainly as a developer of a Trading Back-testing platform in R. I also spent time in Research and Paper trading multiple Statistical Algorithms on the NYSE. I have a score of 326 on my GRE (161 V & 165 Q). I have done various online courses in Advanced Mathematics (Multivariable Calculus, Probability, Stochastic Calculus) and Machine Learning. I am proficient in R, Python, Matlab and C++. What are my prospects? As most colleges require 167-170 in quants and I got a 165, I am stuck as to which colleges should I target for MS in Quantitative Finance/Financial Engg? Any help is appreciated.

Just wondering since it does effect your application. I recommend applying for UCLA and Berkeley mfe as they are more geared toward applicants with work experience.

Just wondering since it does effect your application. I recommend applying for UCLA and Berkeley mfe as they are more geared toward applicants with work experience.
Thanks very much Michsund, I will definitely look into them.

Back