which would you pick for trading?

• Thread starter Thread starter boytoy
  • Start date Start date
hello. i am about to graduate from my masters in quant. finance and have had offers from sig trading in dublin, citi markets mathematical finance sales and trading in london, chicago trading in london, optiver trading in amsterdam, tibra trading in london, and credit suisse risk methodology quant.

which would you pick? i'm leaning towards sig for their strong assistant trader program. anyone have any idea what sig's operations are like in dublin? and what are the exit opps like after that?

I have heard of susquehanna's assistant trader program and it is quite strong. The down-side is that it is in Dublin, but SIG is the type of place were you can be for a long time if you're good. Citi quant trading is very strong so that would be a good area to get into also and it is a big bank so that's always good and you will have good exit options.

I don't know much about SIG's operations in Dublin. I did not even know they had anything out of there. If you cannot secure a full-time position at SIG it will be hard to move around much, but if you do, down the line you could move over to other buy-side funds.

Back