• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Yale SOM Admits released?

Hey guys, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone has been admitted to Yale's Asset Management program! I am pretty tensed up about it so just wanted to get any news regarding the program!

The website states specifically that decisions will be released March 26th

The website states specifically that decisions will be released March 26th
Yep but I spoke to a connection who is studying there now and he mentioned that admits went out quite a bit earlier last year so I was a bit worried!

Yep but I spoke to a connection who is studying there now and he mentioned that admits went out quite a bit earlier last year so I was a bit worried!
My understanding is that they release all decisions on the specified date from what I have seen in previous years. Maybe your connection means that the specified date was earlier last year?

Yep exactly, last year he said he got his admit in
My understanding is that they release all decisions on the specified date from what I have seen in previous years. Maybe your connection means that the specified date was earlier last year?
Yep exactly, he mentioned he got his admit in late February last year! Do you happen to know if any decisions have been released yet?

Yep exactly, he mentioned he got his admit in late February last year! Do you happen to know if any decisions have been released yet?
I've not seen any decisions from anyone this year. I'm pretty sure they want to stick to March 26th.

Will it be via phone call?
It should be through email and portal. I never heard anyone who received any phone calls from the admissions. They sent a decision remind and specifically stated "We will post your decision to your applicant status page and you will receive an email when the decision is available.".

Back