• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Zhirinovsky for 2012

Well, who wouldn't want a manly badass like Putin instead of the circus show we have for the Republicans now?

ahahaha

About zhirinovsky... "George you cowboy! ... we'll send another 10 million Russians into America and elect our own president!"

About zhirinovsky... "George you cowboy! ... we'll send another 10 million Russians into America and elect our own president!"

I've been following Zhirinovsky for 20 years. This is another great video, where Z demonstrates the way American politicians should be treated:

Well, who wouldn't want a manly badass like Putin instead of the circus show we have for the Republicans now?

actually, ilya, someone on the internet has addressed this already, except he/she wasn't exactly comparing the "manly badass" putin to "the circus show we have for the republicans," as, frankly, none of the republicans are currently in office. but keep letting out that anger at those republicans!

putinvsobama21.jpg

Putin? you want your president to be a terrorist?

... that's an interesting statement. Care to elaborate?

Putin is a dictator, Russia is a democracy in disguise... include his support in other dictatorships (e.g. Iran, Syria, Libya, China etc.) and terrorist organizations (e.g. Hammas, Hizbullah, Iran, Syria and I'm sure many more... too bad for him that he can't show support in Al Qaeda in public) and you get a terrorist.

Plus, I'm sure you know how he does business with the rich people in Russia (pay him and do as you wish).

However, I don't blame him. Not doing whatever he's doing now would mean that he accepted the way of America and the west.

... uhh... I'm not even sure how to reply to that. Your claims are context-less at best and ignore reality. Your insinuations are somewhere between offensive to revolting...
Seems like you say a lot in this statement but you basically say nothing.

Perhaps you should read news more often. Or a history book... Or the wikipedia page about Al Quaeda (created and supported by CIA to combat the USSR) or something...
Your best claim is the past? hmmm.... okay....

Just an FYI the Russians have been dealing with Muslim extremists for much longer than America, and even Israel. Ever heard of Kazhakhs (the ones Kazakhstan, home of Borat, is named after)?
Yet, it won't stop Russia from supporting terrorists... it even makes my point stronger. With all the problems that Russia has with the Kavakaz and the Stan countries, it shouldn't support terrorists....

Knowledge is power. ;)

Back