• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF 2012 CMU Admissions Thread

just got an email. with a a flash video said congrats on it. And got the official letter after i logged in. :)

Did you get the email ? There is a link when you log in which gives your the result letter.

i got accepted too as well. But what video are you speaking about ? I did not see one in the online application. Also were you informed of any scholarships via the online ?

I have been given admission too :)

It is provisional and I need to complete a calculus based probability course. Although I have already completed one at undergrad.

I think that the letter sent out was a standard letter to all persons admitted where we are asked to complete an online probability course as well as a math and computer science refresher course before entering the program.

My letter included scholarship info. I realize this is a first world problem, but I have to decide between Princeton and CMU with a substantial scholarship. Not sure what to do.

when you say letter, are you referring to the letter online or some other letter sent to your email address?

Information about scholarship is in the second paragraph of my letter. I was also asked to complete an online probability couse as well as a C++ course.

Back