• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

2013 McMaster Phimac Program

I'm wondering if there is anyone who is/was in the program can provide some comments. I've heard very good things about it in terms of placement and course materials; nevertheless, I have a hard time finding information about this program outside their own website.

Hi Ecthilis, I've applied to M-phimac as well. I also do not have much other information than the ones on the website. If you're okay, can you PM me and we exchange our emails?

Hi Guys,
I have not heard a lot either and some info on their website is outdated. My friends in the risk management department have told me that the program has a good reputation ( not as popular as MMF or Waterloo, but still known). Also the opportunity to have an internship at the end is great and needed when you pursue a professional degree.
I have received an offer today and consider it to be among my top choices for its internship, location and tuition.

Hi,

I have applied to this program but have not heard back yet :( ...

The deadline to reply for me is March 20th. so if you have not heard yet, you have a good chance of hearing after that date.

I have not heard back yet as well and this is the only program I applied so far. Staying +ve...

Thanks for the update gavchik. Congrats on the acceptance btw.
Lets keep fingers crossed Brian Park lol...

Back