• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

2014 World Cup

Portugal won't make it pass the quarter finals. It would face Argentina. Spain doesn't play well in Latin America (Argentina beat them 4-0 a couple of months after the 2010 World Cup and Brazil did the same almost a year ago). My money is on Brazil beating Argentina in the final.

But we must never forget the Maradona incident.

I think England will win the World Cup rugby 2015. Countries like Ireland and England etc. should focus on rugby and leave soccer to the continentals :D

Last edited:
I think England will win the World Cup rugby 2015. Countries like Ireland and England etc. should focus on rugby and leave soccer to the continentals :D

The English physique is better designed for rugby than soccer. And a diet of chips, sausages, beer, and chocolate doesn't help either. My wife was commenting that the English players just don't look lithe. The Central and South American players do look lithe.

The English physique is better designed for rugby than soccer. And a diet of chips, sausages, beer, and chocolate doesn't help either. My wife was commenting that the English players just don't look lithe. The Central and South American players do look lithe.
What about black and white pudding, potato bread, sheep kidneys, chicken livers, rashers and HP sauce? yummy!

Back