• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

3 calls from different divisions of same bank

I got three phone interview calls from 3 divisions of the same bank unexpectedly. And they all want to schedule interview this week or next week. One is in investment management, one in fixed income group, one as credit desk quant. I am not at all prepared for all of these interviews especially the desk quant one where there will be lot of intense programming questions. Is there any way I can delay the interviews, so that I can prepare for each one separately? Is it ok to let them a know that a different division in their bank is also interviewing me?

I got three phone interview calls from 3 divisions of the same bank unexpectedly. And they all want to schedule interview this week or next week. One is in investment management, one in fixed income group, one as credit desk quant. I am not at all prepared for all of these interviews especially the desk quant one where there will be lot of intense programming questions. Is there any way I can delay the interviews, so that I can prepare for each one separately? Is it ok to let them a know that a different division in their bank is also interviewing me?
Hi vkaul:

Out of curiosity, how did you get these interviews: e.g. (i) by attending a job fair on campus, (ii) through the bank's website, or (iii) via a headhunter?

mmhagetry

Back