• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

A good keyboard for office use.

Hey guys. Like most of you guys (probably) I sit in an open office and I code a lot. I want buy myself a good mechanical Keyboard for work but I am affraid that they are going be noisy and annoying for my colleagues. Does anyone in here have a good recommendation for me?
It has be wireless and Nordic version.

I love these ones but they are probably to noisy Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and phones

Pok3r with Cherry blue switches and custom frame and key caps here. Feels great to type on and the click-noise is nothing compare to the the rest of the dealing room noise anyways. The lack of arrow and numeric keys takes a while to get used to but I like the compact layout and its not a major limitation if you use vim for most editing anyways. The hand-rest is a must-have addition though.

EF56544C-E441-4E01-8C13-AB3D3010F48A_1_201_a.jpeg

I used this for Basic in GE in a special room; it was deafening

Corsair - will not lie, it's nice. I was against it when I join my current position and they just give it to me, now I really like it. (K55/K70) - any will do.

Corsair - will not lie, it's nice. I was against it when I join my current position and they just give it to me, now I really like it. (K55/K70) - any will do.
I did stumble upon Corsair in my search. I think im gonna go with the wireless k63. Which switches do you have and does it work in an open office? :)

Back