• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Imperial MathFin Admissions deadline for Imperial MathFin

Hello everyone, just wondering if anybody here is familiar with Imperial's admission process? They don't seem to have an admission deadline and they indicate on the website that they will stop admitting students once they have reached capacity. I emailed the admission office to ask about whether it'd be safe to apply by December 31, 2023. They responded to me with a simple "please apply as early as possible."

May I please ask if anybody here has better insights into Imperial's admission process? Would it be safe to submit my application before December 31? Thank you so much?

It's a rolling deadline but admissions usually close by April so you should ideally apply before February.

Thanks! I submitted my application with all reference letters by January 29. I hope that wasnt too late.
Don't worry, I submitted around the same time as you in 2023. I think I heard back by 9th of March or around that with an offer.

Last edited:
Back