• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Admitted by Oxford MCF

Just received admit today.

Still waiting for two U.S. schools, NYU and Chicago.

Probably, I will not take Chicago into account since feedbacks say Chicago's program is not that good. But how about NYU?

I believe it will be a hard decision between NYU and Oxford, if I could finally receive admits from all these schools. And also, Oxford may require me to put deposit to secure the place.

Well, anyway, it's the best news I received today.

Anyone can comment the possible impact from the new immigration rules? Plus, How difficult for a Oxford graduate find a job in New York? With Oxford's big brand name, I think it should not be more difficult than graduates from CMU, NYU, Columbia.....

Anyone can comment the possible impact from the new immigration rules? Plus, How difficult for a Oxford graduate find a job in New York? With Oxford's big brand name, I think it should not be more difficult than graduates from CMU, NYU, Columbia.....

If you intend to work in NYC, why would an NYC employer go through the trouble of recruiting an Oxford grad, when there are tons of local candidates around the corner?? Unless of course, you have something to offer that they don't

Hi, Congratulations! Can you please share your profile? Also, did you solve the Mathematics Admission Exercise? That is a tough choice..I think I would have chosen Oxford for its solid brand name.

Hi, Congratulations! Can you please share your profile? Also, did you solve the Mathematics Admission Exercise? That is a tough choice..I think I would have chosen Oxford for its solid brand name.

Yes, I did that exercise. It's required for the application.

You could find my simple profile under the application takcer on this website.

I think Oxford is not even the best one in the finance industry in the U.K....In my mind LSE is the best and it has more alumini on the Wall st.

anyone else heard back from oxford? i had my interview back in feb, still nothing

Yes it's true that there are more LSE alumbs on Wall Street than from LSE.

Whether it still deserves that position is a different thing.

Back