• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

An incredible insight into mathematical finance of tomorrow

From simple to complex, the book presents familiar financial concepts like stocks, market index (Dow Jones Industrial Average), algorithmic trading, to name just a few, in a manner that have never been experienced before. The reader is taken to a journey throughout a financial mathematics world that it seems detached from the 22nd century science.

http://www.amazon.com/Geometry-Topo...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409632543&sr=1-1

Attachments

• cover Geometry and topology of stock market.jpg
    cover Geometry and topology of stock market.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 67
Look through the Amazon preview, the grammar needs work and suggests a self-produced and not overtly professional product. Ovidiu, you desperately need an editor, and probably at least the outline of some qualifications and experience before you advertise your book here. Good luck though.

Look through the Amazon preview, the grammar needs work and suggests a self-produced and not overtly professional product. Ovidiu, you desperately need an editor, and probably at least the outline of some qualifications and experience before you advertise your book here. Good luck though.
In case you haven't noticed yet, the book is not a novel.

Last edited:
Daniel, follow the link. It will take you to Amazon where you will find the TOC if you click on" Look inside".

As a mathematician and progammer, it would be useful to see how knots can be computed in any computer language, specifically algoritms. Take a simple example, let's say GARCH.

Daniel, to compute the knots actually means to compute some polynomials (Jones polynomial). It may look simple but in fact it is a hard problem that classical computers can solve it in exponential time. For simple knots you can find many applications on internet that compute Jones polynomial.
For complex knots only quantum algorithms are of any help. You can find a quantum algo
in the book, but ... it won't look like anything you are familiar with (I said that noticing that you use to code in C++).

Last edited:
Daniel, to compute the knots actually means to compute some polynomials (Jones polynomial). It may look simple but in fact it is a hard problem that classical computers can solve it in exponential time. For simple knots you can find many applications on internet that compute Jones polynomial.
For complex knots only quantum algorithms are of any help. You can find a quantum algo
in the book, but ... it won't look like anything you are familiar with (I said that noticing that you use to code in C++).
Well, I suppose that rules me out as one of the 50 people in the world who understand this topic :)

:)
Well, I suppose that rules me out as one of the 50 people in the world who understand this topic :)

You're reading all forums?
I don't mind if you will be the 51!
I assumed that you're more familiar with classical algorithms and least with quantum algorithms. Please accept my apologies if you feel I offended you in any way.

:)

You're reading all forums?
I don't mind if you will be the 51!
I assumed that you're more familiar with classical algorithms and least with quantum algorithms. Please accept my apologies if you feel I offended you in any way.
Why should I feel offended?

Back