• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Any electronic gadget fanatic here ?

This is a very nice toy as far as I can tell :) Maybe one day I'll have one of those.

BlackBerryCurve8320_1.jpg

We’ve finally got a T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8320 in hand, and we’re giving you our own unboxing pictures. From what we can tell so far, the device feels a lot smoother, and we had no trouble connecting to our home Wi-Fi network right out of the box. UMA calls worked, but data does not until you setup and provision your BlackBerry account on T-Mobile’s network. Then, you will get the Wi-Fi service books. Since this is a totally hot anticipated device (look out your windows for T-Mobile lovers rioting in excitement), we’re giving one away! All you got to do, is leave a comment with why you love BGR, and we’ll pick a winner. Don’t forget to check out our very own unboxing pictures, too! Let the games begin!

UPDATE: The brand new BlackBerry 8320 is now fully unlocked courtesy of GSMPhoneSource. The giveaway is open to anyone worldwide!

Wow, you can use your phone at home via wifi connection without costing your minutes. this phone can now be unlocked to work on any network. Totally cool !

T-mobile is selling this now. It comes in titanium/gold. http://www.boygeniusreport.com

I'm thinking of getting this one soon. Someone please stop me from being broke :cry:

Andy; said:
T-mobile is selling this now.
I'm thinking of getting this one soon. Someone please stop me from being broke :cry:

I don't see it on T-Mobile web site. Moreover, the previous version 8800 is out of stock.

Andy, I think your company will buy you one soon, so don't rush to buy it on your own ;)

I want nothing to do with work-provided BB

Andy, why is that?
One of my friends has an option of getting a company paid phone, but in return he has to be on call :) Sounds unrealistic but thats what I was told.

Max, 8320 will be T-mobile site tomorrow morning at 7PST.

I bought it today from a T-Mobile store on 42nd.
While waiting in line 7 people bought the same model.
The sales-guy who was helping me said that they sold around 250 units on Saturday. Looks like it will be hot.
It comes with T-Moblie Home HotSpot, which lets you use WiFi network to make calls. This way no minutes diducted from your calling plan.

I bought it today from a T-Mobile store on 42nd.
While waiting in line 7 people bought the same model.
The sales-guy who was helping me said that they sold around 250 units on Saturday. Looks like it will be hot.
It comes with T-Moblie Home HotSpot, which lets you use WiFi network to make calls. This way no minutes diducted from your calling plan.
Niceeeeee. Congratulations !!!
I know people have been buying it in store the last few days. Online purchase has to wait till monday. I stopped by my T-mobile store today but they don't have the new one.

Which color you got ? What is the plan ? With or without contract extension ? You have to buy the BB plan to get email right ?

How you like it so far ? I'm looking forward to seeing your BB tomorrow :dance:

Sopcast

Sopcast provided free to view soccer, news and so on. I have a HP Tablet TX1003. I upgraded to 2GB RAM. So far, it is almost 24/7. Light weight but the only thing is the battery is still weak. It runs for 3 hors only.

I am looking for Raon Everun. It seems to be this baby can run for 8 hours which is good for me to watch my stocks during lectures.

Cheers,
K

Which color you got ? What is the plan ? With or without contract extension ? You have to buy the BB plan to get email right ?

How you like it so far ? I'm looking forward to seeing your BB tomorrow :dance:

I got titanium color one. The plan as I had before 39.99 per month. Plus 19.99 for BB services.
I had to extend my contract by one year. They were proposing 2 years extension for extra $50 off, but I prefer one year, because you never know what are they going to release next summer :) :)

I didn't have chance to use it yet. Will play with it later tonight or tomorrow.

Excellent price, much better than 500 price tag of iPhone it came out. I'll visit a T-Mobile store tomorrow during lunch :)

Just make sure you are going to T-Mobile owned store, not an authorized dealer. ;)

Back