• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Any electronic gadget fanatic here ?

Nice :) Is that the newest they have from Blackberries?
BB makes different versions for various carriers and Curve 8320 is the latest for T-mobile. I have used only 2 days but the sound quality is really clear. I even got stronger signal where I wasn't able to before.

BlackBerry_Curve.jpg

BB makes different versions for various carriers and Curve 8320 is the latest for T-mobile. I have used only 2 days but the sound quality is really clear. I even got stronger signal where I wasn't able to before.

Veeeeryyy nice :) so many things I'm missing while being a student :D Need to find a job and get this ASAP :) :D

Anyone experienced Vista Black Screen problem?

B*****H*LL, my new laptop just couldn't load Vista after 3 months. No pirated softwares on board...sent back to HP.

Now I know why people are so attached to their BB. The device is amazing. The Brickbreaker game is so addictive (i got up to only level 5 and 2580 points after a few hours).

Very happy with the Curve ;)

Is that the good old Brickbreaker that I'm thinking about? :)

Is that the good old Brickbreaker that I'm thinking about? :)
Not sure. The BB game on BB is from [ plazmic ]
Apparently, almost everyone with a BB plays this game
Lloyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs, widely known in Wall Street circles as a BlackBerry addict (and also known as Wall Street's highest-paid CEO, earning $53 million last year) says he has played BrickBreaker just a few times.
He declined to reveal the high score currently displayed on his device. "It's less than 4,000," he says.
from http://www.careerjournal.com/myc/officelife/20070223-craig.html

Today is a great day for Blu-ray (and high definition) fans. Warner just announced that they will support Blu-ray exclusively.
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents

Funny thing is I heard this from another trader who saw it flashed on his Bloomberg terminal. He yelled "Blu-ray wins" :dance:

I have followed this format war the last few months and can't wait for this announcement. If you are still on the sideline, jump in guys. Time to get Blu-ray

P.S: The high def forums are just exploding right now with chatters.
Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray Movies, Players, Recorders, Media and Software
HDTV Software Media Discussion - AVS Forum

1-4-08-warner_bd.jpg

I'll get Blue-Ray when M$ decides to support it.

I'll get Blue-Ray when M$ decides to support it.
Keep on waiting, buddy. That day may never come. M$ just fired the guy who heads their HD DVD group last month. M$ is becoming irrelevant quickly after Warner moves. They probably will try to sell you their HD download service.

In the mean time, I will just enjoy every Blu-ray movie I have. Trust me, you don't know what you've been missing.

Anyone saw this
The guy is amazing. His website is at Johnny Chung Lee - Human Computer Interaction Research

Awesome :) and why am I not surprised that he is from CMU :)

Keep on waiting, buddy. That day may never come. M$ just fired the guy who heads their HD DVD group last month. M$ is becoming irrelevant quickly after Warner moves. They probably will try to sell you their HD download service.

In the mean time, I will just enjoy every Blu-ray movie I have. Trust me, you don't know what you've been missing.

Andy, how many Blue-Ray movies do you have :) I have a feeling the number is > 100 :)

Back