• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Anybody redirected to a Applied Operations Research?

I recently got a pseudo rejection/admission letter from Cornell saying I was admitted to Applied Operations Research concentration instead of FE concentration. I did not have an interview with Cornell.
I have searched QuantNet about this topic, but could not find anything about it. I was wondering if anybody was in the same boat. I suppose more schools are redirecting their applicants.

I know a guy who did years ago. It depends on what other options you have. If you have offers from other top schools, then just say no thanks to them.

Hey I got the same redirect. What is this course like? Don't even remember registering for it :eek:

Back