• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Anyone has their own website?

Hey guys; anyone has some free time and interesting in a time-related investment?

I have spend years (and thousands of dollars) on the development of my website www.CoolGiftSource.com. I am completely bogged down with school work and do not see myself getting this site off the ground this year. However, I would be interested in meeting with someone who is:

a) Motivated
b) Intelligent
c) Computer Savvy

If such a person would be interested I would hand over the reigns of the site for this year, perhaps longer. Pay would come as a percentage of overall profit. Everything has been arranged and organized. My suppliers are "standing by". A lot of the work will be simple such as updating product information/ editing pages. Some would be choosing new products/ working with costumers.Nothing too intense.

If you are interested please PM me. Everyone who applies (and is a reasonable candidate) should expect a relatively short meeting with me in Manhattan.

Thanks,

M Ross

That's it Lyosha :mad:! When I make it big you can forget that MacBook you've been begging for ;)

The site was public but has some issues and I am repairing. It consumes a tremendous amount of my time and cost me well over $10,000 in design, concept, and programming so far.

I can't believe it costs you over $10,000!! I am not saying it is not good, it can be easily created at a much much smaller budget, to be honest.

I am aware of that. It is not just the design. The concept had to go through a legal process as well as 2 different major developmental overhauls... not to mention that my original web designer went bankrupt :(

When I make it big

I do not see this website making big - it's too much hassle. Buyers will go to amazon instead with wide selection and where most people already have an account. Besides, it does look like a pyramid.

Back