• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Applying without GRE scores

I am interested in applying to MFE programs once applications for '24-'25 open in September. I noticed that for schools like U Chicago and Berkeley, GRE/GMAT scores are not required, and I know that a lot of other good programs do not require scores to be reported. I am curious if leaving these scores off will hurt my chances of acceptance into a top MFE program (U Chicago, NYU, Columbia)?

For reference, I am expecting to graduate next Spring with a Finance and Accounting dual degree and a Mathematics minor from a non-target state school. I will have taken courses in linear algebra, multivariable calculus, PDEs, numerical analysis, probability, and statistics. I am expecting to graduate with a 3.7+ GPA and had one M&A Investment Banking internship.

Thanks

Back