• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE

I am thrilled to see Baruch MFE being ranked the top program year after year beating big names. As I research more and more about the Baruch program, I see a consistent theme:

Dan Stefanica, the program Director seems to be the backbone of this extraordinary program.

Makes me wonder about the "Key Man Risk" involved. Is Baruch doing enough to make this program all weather resilient? For Dean's may come and go but the program should outlast them all.

About me: I am a semi retired prop trader. BB Special Sits in London about 15 yrs ago. Love Quantitative trading (never dunn that) but love Special Sits Investing more than any other strategy. Special Sits for life! I believe Computers will takeover wall street in unprecedented ways. Go Quant!

Last edited:
Back