• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch NYC - Ms in Statistics or QMM

Hey,
So quick background on me: graduated UVA, then worked at one of best trading houses in Chicago however I had to leave as I did not get my visa (international student). As a way to get back to US I want to do masters in STEM in nyc, and only these two courses fit for trading I think (all other courses are offered only in fall.) What would you guys recommend? What do you think? I graduated with Finance degree at UVA, but many places want more quant oriented people (MFE would be best but I heard super hard to get into and more importantly I would have to wait a year for it)

nice profile pic quants will definitely be impressed.

MFE is best if baruch but I'd say the MS stats is a close second

What's the diff in the courses? You could to the MS in Stat and take QMM electives you qualify for.

Back