• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch Pre MFE vs University of Chicago Pre MFE

Hello,

I am planning to go through the Pre MFE courses. I very much like Baruch for its content. However, I dont see any deadline for its application which is concerning as it is starting from January end and there are limited seats (40).
On the other hand, University of Chicago also seems to be having a good course. However, there is slight obscurity if we will get the grades or not which seems to be left at the discretion of the Instructor.
Could someone help me understand, is University of Chicago Pre MFE material worth it given its high cost? And can it be used to enhance my profile as it has been 5 years since I passed out of University.
Also, any idea on the deadline for Baruch Pre MFE courses?
Lastly, do graded MOOCs help with enhancing the profile if given by a reputed University?

Thanks,
Vijeet

Back