• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE Berkeley MFE interview with alumni

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there are people on this forum who have had interviews with alumni of the Berkeley MFE program. The reason I ask is because I think I read/heard this somewhere and just wanted to get an idea as to how they are conducted (just in case I'm lucky enough). Would appreciate any insight into it.

I'm new to this forum and didn't come across a similar thread. If I'm reposting something similar, my apologies and I'd appreciate it if you could direct me to that thread.

Thx in advance.

Yeah I had an interview with an alumni like last week. It was a technical interview and it wasn't too bad.

Back