• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Bloomberg Institute

I heard about this from a Bloomberg rep yesterday. They are attempting to match prospective employees with employers. From memory, it's a 3 hours test and the result will stay on the Bloomberg database for the prospective employers to access. I don't know what the test looks like except that it will test your analytically skills and may be more. You can re-sit the test again but there will be extra costs.

Thank you Tony Ng. If you are interested in, there is sample test in that website.

I wonder whether anybody is reached by his/her prospective employer becoz ogreat/good score

Back