• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Boston MSMFT Boston University MSMFT

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to gather some insights and honest feedback on the BU MSMFT program. I've been exploring various sources for information and noticed a discrepancy between the job placement statistics reported by Boston University on their official website and the data shared in emails directly from the program, as compared to figures provided by QuantNet.

Could anyone share their recent experiences with the BU MSMFT program or offer any clarity on how accurate the job placement percentages presented by QuantNet are? Any personal anecdotes or factual clarifications would be greatly appreciated as I navigate through my decision-making process.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and for sharing your valuable perspectives.

I’m also curious too. Idk which employment statistics data I should rely on 🙉

Hello everyone,

I'm reaching out to gather some insights and honest feedback on the BU MSMFT program. I've been exploring various sources for information and noticed a discrepancy between the job placement statistics reported by Boston University on their official website and the data shared in emails directly from the program, as compared to figures provided by QuantNet.

Could anyone share their recent experiences with the BU MSMFT program or offer any clarity on how accurate the job placement percentages presented by QuantNet are? Any personal anecdotes or factual clarifications would be greatly appreciated as I navigate through my decision-making process.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and for sharing your valuable perspectives.
I can’t speak to the stats. But I can speak about BU.

I have a CS degree from BU and work in algorithmic trading. BU is a great school and has a better reputation (if you ask me) than the QN rankings indicate.

I work for one of the companies listed on BUs official site and am routinely invited to interview for many of the firms on the list as well.

But keep in mind I have a CS degree and not an MSMFT

Back