• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Brainteaser / Math / Stats For Interviews

I have some interviews coming up for junior quant/trader etc positions. It has been a while since I have done stats/math and I need to get a refresh (especially on probability and combinations).

Is there a good guide to questions and answers they typically ask, mental math tricks, etc so I pass the interviews?

I've got the 'Heard on Wall Street' book but unsure if there are any others to give me the maximum chance of getting all of the brainteasers and questions correct.

Thank you!

I have some interviews coming up for junior quant/trader etc positions. It has been a while since I have done stats/math and I need to get a refresh (especially on probability and combinations).

Is there a good guide to questions and answers they typically ask, mental math tricks, etc so I pass the interviews?

I've got the 'Heard on Wall Street' book but unsure if there are any others to give me the maximum chance of getting all of the brainteasers and questions correct.

Thank you!

Have you ever tried Amazon? Just typing quant interviews in the search bar gives you 3-4 main books you should use to study. Reviews on those books will let you know what you can expect

Back