• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

BU MSMF 2011 Admits Discussion

I started a google group for all of us who got admitted and might be contemplating if we should send in our deposits. This is basically just a place for us to be open and talk about everything regarding the program. I know my $1000 deposit is due on 3/1 :eek:

will also go on a chinese forum that is similar to quantnet and invite people there, so hopefully we will have a mixed group of people from different backgrounds.

URL: http://groups.google.com/group/bu-msmf-admits-fall-2011

PS. Anyone going to the open house on 2/27?

Interesting discussion going on in the group. Hopefully we can get more people on there as more people get their admits.

I don't know how many people monitor this thread, but just to let everyone know that I will be attending the BU Open House this saturday. Please let me know if you guys have any questions you want me to ask, and I will try my best to get them answered for you all.

Back