• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE BU, Rutgers MQF, WUSTL MS Finance Quantitative Track, CGU

Which school should I attend this fall. I have been admitted into Boston University, Rutgers' MQF, Washington University in St. Louis' MS Finance (Quantitative Track), and Claremont's FE program. I am still waiting to hear back from Georgia Tech, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and University of Chicago. Which school should I attend? Location has never been an issue and I am very flexible as to where I want to work. I am looking for the program that will provide student's the strongest foundation in financial engineering/quantiative finance and a strong internship and job placement ( I have no internship or full time experience).

Thanks

Back