• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Certificate Enrollment is now open

For a current student is it better to take it in the Summer than during the classes?

You should treat this as an additional full-term course to your schedule if you are studying full-time now. You definitely need to spend more time on this as it requires sitting down to code.

Then I should not do it in my First PhD year:)

Hi Andy
I sent you a PM yesterday. Could you please take a look and advise on it? Thank you!

Andy has 106 days left. How is it going so far, Andy?

How is the planning going?

Hi Andy
I sent you a PM yesterday. Could you please take a look and advise on it? Thank you!
I answered your PM.
To summarize:
We have many students at beginner level.
Decide when to enroll in our course would be something only you can answer, after carefully consider your work, study schedule and other obligations in the near future. We expect students to make steady progress in the course once they enroll. If you don't do anything for a few weeks, it's very hard to get back on pace.

We provide a table of how much time and HW on each level and the recommended time for each.
View attachment 3667

Hi Andy,

When does the next enrollment starts? Is there any way that i can start the course right away? I am now applying for the MFE programs of Fall 2013, is it too late for me to start now? I have not started my application for Baruch, even if i start now, i will not be able to get the certificate by their application deadline, is this OK?

Yes, you can start right away. Pay tuition here and it will enroll you automatically
https://www.quantnet.com/account/upgrades

When apply to the Baruch MFE program, you should mention that you are enrolled in the certificate. As long as you are taking the cert and will successfully complete, it's fine. You don't have to finish it by the time you apply to the MFE program.

Hi Andy:
Thanks for the information.
I have two questions:
1.Can I register for the August or September online course,2013 in the summer because I have a lot exams to do before Sep.
2.If I begin the course in Sep, do I receive the certificate by the End of December?

Thank you.

Yes, you can start right away. Pay tuition here and it will enroll you automatically https://www.quantnet.com/account/upgrades When apply to the Baruch MFE program, you should mention that you are enrolled in the certificate. As long as you are taking the cert and will successfully complete, it's fine. You don't have to finish it by the time you apply to the MFE program.

Hi Andy, does the tuition (USD 1450) include the 10 levels?

thanks.

Hi Andy, the tuition of 1450USD is above my credit limit. Are there alternative ways to pay for this course?

Back